“How To End Family Conflict Over Elders
Once And For All”
So, tell me – how is your family handling all of this?Are your brothers and/or sisters playing their part in the process…or are you the one increasingly overwhelmed with more and more responsibilities? Or, if you’re an only child, what has your relationship with your parent turned into, and who do YOU talk to when you need to turn to someone else to help? It’s never easy for any family to deal with their elders’ health decline, no matter what your situation is like. Watch me talk more about family conflict below…
- How to stay rational during feelings of crisis and make the best decisions possible for Mom or Dad!
- The First 5 people you can turn to immediately if family conflict gets out of control! (Note: These people are right under your nose…but only if you know where to look)
- The Top Three emotional reactions “only” adult children subconsciously have with aging parent conflicts and how to prevent these feelings from thwarting your conflict resolution before the topic ever gets brought up!
- How to search and quickly find trusted care giving resources online (or offline) to find the help you need…especially if you are forced to manage on your own!
- How To Approach irresponsible siblings – no matter how much you may disagree – on shared aging parent issues with as little drama as humanly possible!
- How to manage conflicts with long distance siblings! (Hint – This is especially important if you are the only one seemingly responsible for your parent’s current conditions)
- How to set aside sibling rivalry and focus on your parent as the only thing that matters…like your Mom or Dad deserves!
- How to efficiently manage expectations from siblings so that you no longer feel like the only one responsible!
- The #1 Thing you can do right now to manage your own mental health when dealing with a difficult brother or sister!
- How to locate care giving resources in your area fast…no matter what financial situation you’re in!
- How to hire help WITHOUT feelings of anger or resentment from your aging Mom or Dad, what to say, and why!
- The secret “leader” technique for controlling conflict in any elder related family conflict and how to implement it smoothly – without confrontation!
- How to get a professional assessment of your parent’s situation no matter what level of income you may have! (Note – This is highly recommended for smart conflict resolution, and now made easier than ever before)
- How to avoid conflict through “advance planning” techniques that will slash your stress level by half or more!
- How to devise a living will that will benefit every person in your family, where to set it up, and what to expect every step of the way!
- How to use a mediator to resolve even your toughest aging parent conflicts…no matter how bad they may seem right now!
- The Top Three places to find a professional mediator, the most important qualification to look for, and how to find the right specialist as fast as humanly possible!
- Mediator Myth’s Exposed: Everything you need to know about a mediator’s professional (and personal) boundaries! (Note – If you’ve considered hiring professional mediation, this section is mandatory reading)
- The little-known and poorly understood difference between mediation and arbitration, when each is required and for what types of conflict situations! Your entire family will benefit from you drawing this fine line…once you know how.
- How to prevent sibling lawsuits – and more importantly – how to prevent things from getting so bad that anyone would even consider such a thing!
- How to understand where your parent’s emotions may be coming from, what to do about them, and how angry arguments can be easily avoided!
- How to dissolve intense levels of unspoken fear from your parent, your siblings, or even your own kids!
- How to start planning for the future today and prevent painful disagreements tomorrow!
- How to properly conduct family planning meetings with utmost efficiency, delicacy, and respect to everyone involved!
- How to handle “worst case scenario” elder conflicts even if Mom or Dad absolutely refuse to participate! (Note – If you have a stubborn parent who needs your help, this section is for you)
- Seven quick-start tips for dealing with family conflicts about elders smoothly and with as little resistance as possible!