AgingParents.com is a unique nursing/legal/psychology team that helps families address conflict, communication,and planning issues related to caring for their elder loved ones. They are knowledgeable and experienced commentators on issues related to legal and financial planning, long-term care, communication with elders, and avoiding and coping with crises such as elder driving accidents and abuse.
Interviews, radio shows, podcasts and other media.
We have decades of experience in elder nursing, law, finance, and psychology.
Book us for an interview
Published Works & Mentions
Areas of Expertise For Media Questions
- Depression in aging & general depression
- Family disputes & family dynamics
- Coping with loss & general coping skills
- Maintaining mental health
- Communication skills
- Improving dysfunctional relationships
- Setting limits
- Caregiver burnout
- Inter-generational conflicts
- Adjusting to retirement
- Emotional adjustment to aging
- Loss of spouse issues
- How people learn
- Learning new skills
- Attention deficit
- Developmental disability
- Elder mediation
Complete the form below to request an interview with the AgingParents team.
“We look forward to speaking with you.”Dr. Davis and Carolyn RosenblattFounders of AgingParents.com
Have you taken on the burden of managing your aging loved one?
At AgingParents.com we are here to help you...
BOOK AN INTRO CALL TO BEGIN
- Eliminate frustration, confusion, and overwhelm
- Resolve sibling conflicts through family meetings
- Get you the answers you need in times of crisis